The 4SAFE is a failsafe active infrared sensor which functions by distance measuring.
Onboard of a swing or revolving door’s leaf it brings safety to the users by avoiding their coming into contact with the moving door. The three-dimensional area of the 4SAFE makes it particularly suitable for protecting people with disabilities.
- Active infrared
- Distance Measurement by triangulation
- Digital processing
- Master-slave system
- High user safety thanks to a detection area of 40 cm in front of the leaf at 2 m high with 4 groups of 2 active infrared spots
- Easy mounting with daisy-chain up to 6 modules, to cover the whole door width
- Easy wiring for swing doors thanks to the special design of the 4SAFE.: every module has two selectable outputs for safety at opening or closing, with just one cable
- Adapts to all floor types, even the most contrasted ones (stainless steel plate, grids, water puddles, snow-covered ground...)
- Easier logistics: each module recognises its status automatically and selects it in the daisy-chain
- 4 spots in a line
- Mounting height of up to 3.5 m max
- ON/OFF function for each infrared spot
- Sensing field (mounting height of 2.2 m): 440 mm × 70 mm
Safety for swing doors
Safety for revolving doors
- Pressing the push button once is enough to adjust the sensor for the usual installation heights
- Fine tuning with 4 dip switches
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.