Opening and safety sensor for automatic sliding doors.
The ACTIV8 ONE ON...
...combines an “EAGLE ONE” motion radar for the activation of the door with a failsafe, active infrared double curtain for the protection of users
The unidirectional radar allows to make energy savings, while the three-dimensional curtain protects people against contact with the doors without safety beams.
This product is not for sale anymore. It has been replaced by the IXIO-D.
- Combination of microwave and active infrared
- Opening and presence
- Improvement of the energy performance of buildings thanks to the unidirectional radar, which detects approaching objects and filters out the objects moving away: the door is closing earlier and can reduce heat loss
- Optimization of energy savings with unidirectional radar activators
- High safety and best operation thanks to active infrared, self-adapting immunity levels
- Robust and elegant design
- “Unidirectional” movement for opening (detects approaching objects)
- High user safety thanks to two curtains of 24 “failsafe” infrared spotlights each (French order, DIN 18650, EN16005)
Opening and safety of linear, telescopic and curved automatic sliding doors.
- Pre-settings accessible with push button
- Final adjustment with the universal BEA remote control
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.