ACTIV8 THREE ON
The dual solution for emergency exits and escape routes
The ACTIV8 THREE ON...
...combines an EAGLE THREE self-monitoring motion radar for the activation of the door with a failsafe, active infrared presence double curtain for the protection of users. The unidirectional radar allows to make energy savings, whil the tridimensional f the curtain allows to protect people against contacts with the doors without safety beams.
This product is not for sale anymore. It has been replaced by the Ixio-D.
- Combination of microwave and active infrared in a single housing
- Improvementof the energy performance of buildingsthanks to the unidirectional radar , which detects approaching objects and filters out the objects moving away: the door is closing earlier and can reduce heat loss
- Self-monitoring of the radar in compliance with the standards and directives on redundant automatic doors used as emergency exits (CO48, EN16005, AutSchR and DIN18650)
- High user safety thanks to two curtains of 24 “failsafe” infrared spotlights each. (French order, DIN 18650, EN16005)
- Rugged materials
- “Unidirectional” movement for opening (detects approaching objects)
- High user safety thanks to two curtains of 24 “failsafe” infrared spotlights each (French order, DIN 18650, EN16005).
Opening and safety of linear, telescopic and arched curved automatic sliding doors functioning as emergency exits
- Final tuning with universal BEA remote control
- Easy adjustement thanks to pre-setted configurations
- The universal BEA remote control can be used to control the “radar” section and the “infrared” section of the sensor, or push buttons can be used
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.