EAGLE ONE HM
Universal opening sensor for high mounting applications
The EAGLE HM...
...is an ideal sensor for all high mounting applications on sliding, swing and revolving automatic doors. It is used for mounting heights of up to 5 metres. It is a unidirectional radar which approaching objects and filters out objects moving away.
- The EAGLE HM range uses the planar antenna already developed for the EAGLE range.
- Digital electronics controlled by a second-generation powerful RISC microprocessor.
- Very compact design, which means a minimum visual impact and an easy mounting.
- Vandal-proof with a robust ABS housing, the mounting system of which avoids the risk ofunproper installations.
- Unidirectional, bidirectional or reverse detection mode (EAGLE ONE HM only).
- Mounting height of up to 5 m.
- Very wide detection area for increased operating convenience to pick up motion approaching on the edge of the detection field.
- Increased adjustment accuracy thanks to 9 levels of immunity
Fully controlled with coded infrared remote control: no more climbing up and down ladders to adjust the sensor. Thanks to its remote control, the EAGLE can be adjusted simply and quickly.
- “3D” adjustment: the EAGLs antenna can be oriented along two axes.
- Vertical adjustment of the antenna: from 0° to 90°! This means that you can position your EAGLE to the ceiling, without additional accessory.
- Lateral adjustment of the antenna: from 30° to the left to 30° to the right. The sensor an be positioned horizontally on the side of a door with the option of being able to centre the field according tothe door.
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.