Comfort sensor for automatic swing and revolving doors
...is a presence active infrared sensor operating by distance measuring. Mounted on the leaves of swing and revolving doors, it offers a basic safety for the users.
- Master/slave system
- In addition to making the leaf safe, the EYE-TECH also secures the cutting edge of the door leaf.
- User safety thanks to the covering of an area of 10 cm in front of the leaf 2 m high with a single, active infrared spot.
- Possibility of extending the detection area by adding “slave” modules.
- Reliable detection thanks to the “anti-masking” option irrespective of the texture or the colour of the object to be detected.
- Additional safety device for low energy doors used by people with disabilities.
- Insensitive to colour variations or reflectivity of the ground.
- An EYE-TECH module generates a spot of +/- 10 cm diameter on the ground.
Automatic swing, revolving and low energy doors.
- Mechanical adjustment of detection area.
- “Anti-masking” mode can be selected with dip switches.
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.