...is a passive infrared motion sensor used in configurations with limited space available. It allows the opening of small pedestrian doors with an easy adjustment of the sensing field.
Its small size makes it possible to conceal it completely within a door profile. It can also be built in an accessory allowing mounting flush or concealed installation.
- The electronics, controlled by a microprocessor, provide an optimal sensitivity, an efficient thermal compensation and a high immunity to interferences thanks to the digital processing of the signal.
- Precision optics define the detection area and increase the sensitivity of the sensor.
- Sensor has four independent zones providing an identical sensitivity in all directions.
- Enhanced immunity to vibrations. Thanks to the use of a state-of-the-art pyroelectric sensor, the FLY is also immune against interferences from mobile phones.
- Insensitivity to air draughts and all sudden temperature fluctuations.
- Insensitivity to interferences such as rain and snow.
- Outstanding precision of the detection area.
- Homogeneous field irrespective of the external temperature; detection guaranteed even when the background temperature is close to that of the human body.
- Sensing field can be adjusted with precision thanks to the use of a mask.
- Very quick response time.
Small pedestrian doors
- Adjustment of the sensing field by shaping of a mask.
- Electronic adjustments with dip switches.
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.