Active infrared sensor aimed at the safety of curved, revolving and sliding automatic doors
...is an active infrared sensor allowing a double safety:
- during the closing cycle, with a failsafe homogeneous double curtain.
- during the opening ycle, with the possibility of reducing the detection area to the curtain which is close to the door.
This product is not for sale anymore. It has been replaced by the IXIO-S.
- Active infrared, 2 curtains of 6, 12 or 24 spots each, depending on the prism chosen.
- Background analysis.
- Mounting heights up to 4 metres
- Robust housing
- Resistant to vandalism
- Choice of width of sensing field by changing prisms.
- Possibility of suppressing the outer safety curtain.
- Easy localisation of the infrared curtains on the ground with to the spotfinder.
- Adjustment Wwith the universal BEA remote control
- Easy positioning of the curtains thanks to the mechanical adjustment.
- IRIS OFF, standard version with monitoring process on
- IRIS ON, version with monitoring process off
- IRIS PULSE, version with pulse monitoring process
Any question about our porducts ? Please contact our Sales Team.
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.