The laser sensor LZR®-P220 guarantees safety of people in the pinch zone of revolving doors.
- LASER scanner, time-of-flight measurement
- 1 high resolution laser curtain with a digitally adjustable tilt angle (274 points every 66 ms, tilt angle of 0°, 2°, 4°, 6°).
- No reflectivity interferences as a result of time-of-flight technology.
- Customized detection field thanks to point-to-point teach-in (6 points every 10 cm at 2.5m mounting height).
- Optimized for outside applications through rain and snow filters and an internal heating system.
- Detection field: gradually adjustable width from 10 cm to 100 cm, maximum height of 5 m.
- Conformity with standards and European regulations.
Safety of the closing edge of revolving doors.
- User-friendly angle adjustment of the detection zone with the help of 3 visible laser beams.
- Automatic teach-in of the detection field launched by one push on the remote control.
- Easy configuration of the sensor thanks to the universal BEA remote control.
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.