...uses radar technology to detect movement and activate all types of doors in whatever environment they may be. Thanks to its unidirectional sensing method, VIO-M1 offers an unparalleled level of stability and reliability. The unidirectional radar enables energy savings to be made.
- Microwave doppler radar
- Due to the unidirectionality, the duration of the door’s opening cycle is shortened, which reduces heat loss from the building and saves energy. This also optimises the “lock” function.
- Easy configuration thanks to DIP switches and potentiometer.
- Compact design in keeping with the VIO range.
- “Unidirectional” movement for opening (detects approaching objects) or "Bidirectional"
Activation of linear, telescopic, curved, swinging, turning, folding automatic sliding doors.
- Configuration of basic functions with push buttons.
- Lateral orientation from -150 to +150 for the radar antenna.
- Plug, push & go.
- VIO-M1 : unidirectional opening sensor
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.