The VIO-S is a presence sensor made up of a double failsafe active infrared curtain.
The three-dimensional area of the infrared curtain, without safety beams, protects people from any contact with the doors.
- Active infrared background analysis
- Simple adjustments using DIP-Switches.
- Adjustment of the infrared curtain width with the prisms. (curtains of 12 or 24 spots depending on the prism used)
- Mounting height of up to 3 metres.
- High protection of individuals, thanks to the two 24-infrared spot failsafe curtains. (EN 16005, French Order 21/12/93)
- Optimum performance thanks to high levels of active, self-adapting infrared immunity.
Safety of linear, telescopic and curved automatic sliding doors.
- Settings using DIP-switches: critical environment, standard environment.
- Easy positioning and localising of the curtains thanks to mechanical adjustments and the spotfinder.
- Detection stability in sensitive areas.
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.