Thanks to the BEA planar antenna and its unidirectional detection mode, the EAGLE ONE offers an high level of stability and reliability. It is the solution for all types of automatic doors, irrespective of the surroundings.
- K-band planar antenna specially designed for automatic doors
- Digital electronics controlled by a powerful microprocessor
- Improvement of the energy performances of buildings thanks to the unidirectional radar, which detects approaching movements and filters out movements moving away: the door closes earlier and reduces heat loss
- Appealing design for swing doors thanks to positioning the sensor above the pivot
- Possibility to mount the sensor in the ground
- High level of stability and reliability of the detection area thanks to the planar antenna developed by BEA
- The features of the EAGLE ONE make it the perfect choice whatever the ambient conditions (snow, rain) and the expectations of the end users
- Wide detection area gives high user comfort and good detection of approaching lateral movements
Activation of linear, telescopic, curved, swing, revolving and folding sliding doors, etc.
- Adjustment of basic functions with push buttons
- Fine tuning with the universal BEA coded infrared remote control
- Fully controlled with remote control. Thanks to its remote control, the EAGLE can be adjusted simply and rapidly
“3D” adjustment: the EAGLE antenna can be oriented along two axes:
- Vertical adjustment of the antenna: from 0° to 90°. This means that you can fix your EAGLE to the ceiling, without additional accessory
- Lateral adjustment of the antenna: from 30° to the left to 30° to the right! Can be positioned to cover the door area relation to this door
- Mounting height of up to 4 m
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.