The Laser Scanner LZR®-P110 is a safety solution for sliding doors and revolving doors designed in conformity with the DIN 18650 and EN 16005 standards.
- LASER scanner, time-of-flight measurement
- Background reflectivity independent thanks to time-of-flight measurement.
- Free positioning of two push-buttons to activate the door opening.
- Best outdoor operation thanks to the integrated heating system and the rain and snow filter.
- Bi-functional usability thanks to flexible and easy-to-use signal outputs (e.g. slow-mode and stop-mode for revolving doors, virtual push-buttons, and safety sensors for sliding doors)
- Maximum dimensions: 5 m × 5 m
- Three-dimensional safety on the door threshold and close to the closing area with 4 high-resolution laser curtains (274 measurements per 66 ms at angles of 0°, 2°, 4°, 6°).
- Conform to EN16005 and DIN18650
Safety of the main closing edge of sliding doors
Virtual push-buttons for sliding doors
Secure slow-mode and stop-mode for sliding and revolving doors to prevent dangerous situations such as ‘doors closing on a person’
- 3 visible laser points to align the sensor
- Pre-programmed detection field
- Universal BEA remote control to set parameters
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.