Opening and safety sensor for automatic sliding doors
The VIO-D combines a motion radar sensor for opening the door with a double failsafe active infrared curtain for the protection of users, in accordance with the EN 16005 standard.
Opening and closing the door is controlled by a unidirectional radar and safety is ensured by the two 24-infrared spot failsafe curtains.
- Microwave doppler radar
- Active infrared with background analysis
- Simple adjustments using DIP-Switches and potentiometer.
- The unidirectionality of the VIO-DT1 enables energy savings to be made within the building. The door closes sooner and reduces thermal losses.
- High levels of active infrared immunity.
- “Unidirectional” movement for opening (detects approaching objects)
- Substantial protection of individuals thanks to the two 24-infrared spot failsafe curtains (EN 16005).
Opening and safety of automatic sliding doors
- Adjustment of the field size using a potentiometer.
- Settings using 4 DIP-Switches.
- Positioning adjustment of the infrared curtains with adjustment screws.
- VIO-DT1 : unidirectional monitored dual sensor, PL «C»
- VIO-DT2 : bidirectional monitored dual sensor, PL «C»
Product support center
Download all our products documents
- User guides,
- Applications notes,
- Declaration of conformity...
Contact our technical support
Any problem? Feel free to contact our technical team.
Find your sensor according to your application.